1. Note: In these T&C we refer to a website visitor and any who purchase products on offer as "you" or "your".
2. You are contracting with Cruising Edu (Pty) Ltd (herein referred to as "CruisingEdu" or "us" or "our").
3. When you visit our website (cruisingedu.co.za) or place orders or enquiries with us, you are bound by these T&C. Your continued dealings will constitute an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, unmodified by you.
4. These T&C are included with all quotes and order confirmations and invoices we send you. Your continued correspondence with us will constitute acceptance of the T&C.
1. Placing a product in your online shopping basket or contacting us with an enquiry does not constitute an agreement or sale, and/or constitute an order for such product.
2. An agreement of sale only comes into effect if and when (1) CruisingEdu sends you a Quote or Pro-Forma Invoice or Invoice, and (2) your payment thereof is received in full by CruisingEdu in our bank account.
1. We do not carry stock of many of the goods on offer. We will make all reasonable efforts to obtain the products you have ordered quickly, but sometimes products are discontinued or their printing is delayed outside of our control. Should CruisingEdu be unable to fulfil any part of an Order placed by you, CruisingEdu will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of monies you have paid for that portion of the Order.
2. You will not be entitled to cancel an Order entirely if some of the products on your Order become delayed or unavailable.
1. CruisingEdu delivers to addresses within the borders of South Africa. Delivery usually takes place within 7 to 21 days of your full payment.
2. Our prices exclude delivery charges. Your order confirmation will include a delivery fee that CruisingEdu calculates based on the weight of the products and your address.
3. You may choose to collect the goods from our premises at your expense. In this case, no delivery fee will be charged.
1. NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, YOUR RIGHTS TO "COOL OFF". You are entitled to cancel any purchase made with CruisingEdu within 7 days of your receiving the product. You must, at your expense, return the product to us in the condition you received it. On receipt of the product, CruisingEdu will refund you for those products.
2. DAMAGED IN TRANSIT. When you receive products from CruisingEdu, you must inspect them immediately. If you find them damaged in transit, you must report this to us within 48 hours. If only reported after 48 hours, it is reasonable for CruisingEdu or its suppliers to determine that the damage was caused post-delivery. You must, at your expense, return the product to us in the condition you received it. On receipt of the products, CruisingEdu will refund you for those products and your reasonable costs incurred in transporting the goods to us.
3. DEFECTIVE OR FAULTY. If, within 6 months of your receiving the product, you find that the product is faulty or defective or not suitably durable, you may, at your expense, return the product to us. On receipt of the product, we will inspect the items. Should CruisingEdu find that the items are indeed defective, we will refund you for the goods and also your transport costs. However, should CruisingEdu find that the items are not defective, you will be liable for the costs incurred in returning the items to you.
4. E-BOOKS. E-books are not "sold" in the traditional sense. Rather, a license to use an e-book is sold. To combat piracy, these licenses are permanent and cannot be returned or refunded. Your license is linked to an Adobe ID which you will need to register yourself at adobe.com. It is your responsibility to ensure that your tablet or systems are compatible with the e-book license that you buy.
1. CruisingEdu is not liable for any damages, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use our website or products.
2. CruisingEdu shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you, and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of our refusal to process any order or sale.
3. Errors and omissions excepted.
1. CruisingEdu shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. CruisingEdu may electronically collect, store and use the following of your personal information: name and surname, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers for correspondence purposes.
2. CruisingEdu will never share your personal information with other organisations.
Effective Date: 14 April 2016